Families can now access free expert parenting advice through the online Triple P – Positive Parenting Program.
The program is relevant to families with children between 2 and 16 years and provides strategies to deal with specific challenges, such as building children’s resilience and dealing with conflict.
There are courses specifically for parents of toddlers to tweens, and for parents of pre-teens to teens.
It gives parents strategies to:
- raise happy, confident kids
- manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- encourage positive behaviour
- take care of themselves as a parent
- feel confident they’re doing the right thing.
For more information, visit the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program, or contact Janice Robertson on: email email@example.com or phone 03 9096 5016.